Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alright Crazy Pitches... The week you all have been waiting for has finally arrived! Softball season has finally come! This Thursday is going to bring back memories of past championships and heartbreaks, but we can't let this cloud our focus of what we are here to do, to win even more championships! And how are we to do this one may ask? By one game at a time, one at-bat at a time, one throw at a time, and one pitch at a time. We need to remember that we are a team, and although you can spell "me" out of the letters of "team", you must remember that "me" is only a part of the whole word "team". You better get this concept or else we are in trouble.. Anyways, good news Crazy Pitches! Our team jerseys have arrived and I must say they are spectacular! We're going to look amazingly sharp in them. They remind me of the LA dodgers jerseys but with our own personal touch to make them ours. I have mine on right now, I've had it on for the past six hours and I'm contemplating sleeping in it. Just a quick note to Shawn, don't let this Dodger style jersey give you the excuse to play like Manny. Anyways, below I have included this years schedule. We are team number 1.. Huh, coincidence? I would like to say it's more like Destiny! Guys, lets hit it hard this year! Lets practice more, play harder, run faster, be smarter, and have fun winning.. This year is in our hands, and we can make the choice right now what we want to do with it. We are the artists of our fate, we just have to mold it with hard work and focus. Alright Crazy Pitches, PLAY BALL!


4 comments:

  1. Another amazing post Gordon.
    You're 2 for 2.
    I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! You are a true Crazy fan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumor has it our ex team mom Lou McDou might be at the game next week. You know what that means...Orange slices and Capri Suns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be there with you guys. I am there by spirit. How did your first two games go? Gordon I need an update on the happenings!!!

    ReplyDelete